Sent token from moonriver to binance

I sent some USDC from MetaMask (moonriver network) to Binance and the tokens did not arrive.
Please help.

Hi @Filaboy

Welcome to MetaMask community. Can you kindly consult with binance support or respective bridge provider regarding time required to withdraw funds to binance as each bridge provider/binance can have their own requirements regarding withdraw time.

1 Like

Binance does not appear to support moonriver network’s USDC. You need to contact their support team to see what to do with your token.

When you deposit funds to an exchange, make sure it supports the network you are using.

4 Likes

Thanks. I contacted their manual review team. Hope they can help.

2 Likes

So you believe it might take some time for the tokens to arrive? Hopefully is just this and not a unaccepted network for Binance. Thanks

As they have stated the network is not supported by Binance. Please continue communicating with their team.

3 Likes

I got the response from them. Nothing can be done. For the moment they don’t support this network. Maybe in the future … I hope … they will. I will then find my money in the wallet :))

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.