Sent USDC (BEP20 pegged) from metamask to Coinbase - Coinbase says "tokens lost"

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our growing community. Please read the below and delete before posting.

So…the problem: Originally, I sent an amount of USDC from Coinbase to my Metamask Wallet. I sent them to the wallet I had established, pegged to BEP20. I then sent the same amount back to Coinbase. Coinbase they cannot or do not operate on the Binance Smart Chain and that my coins are “lost” I have all the original contract data pages, Contract ID Hash etc etc. Is there any way to recover these coins back to the Metamask wallet to start over. The coins must be someplace. They did not evaporate. Thank you

Same problem…did you find a solution?

I transferred my $COIN tokens to metamask and checked on them over a period of time then I stopped for approx 10 months, once I log on back on to metamask my token are not there, I know metamask did some improvements and updates over that time, now I’m lost and have no idea where my tokens went, I’m very frustrated, please advise.

Hey @Djoyner001, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Please create a new topic for your separate issue :slight_smile: