Solice (SLC) Token

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our growing community.

Safety first:

• Do not share your seed phrase with ANYONE, both in private or public.
  • Do not share any information that will associate your wallet identity (transaction ID/hash or account address)  to your email address in a public forum.

Pro Tips:

• A quick search in the community might get you the answer to the question first. 
  • Utilize our extensive Knowledge Base article in the Help Center
  • One issue per topic will help others to answer the question quicker. 
  • Check out the common terms you can use to describe the question.
I have Solice (SLC) tokens stored on the Smartchain network in my wallet. I had to use BNB to purchase them at IDO and thats where the tokens I received appeared. Solice has been released but trades on the Solana network. I have tried to swap or send the SLC many different ways. How can I switch the tokens into a different network so I can send them to Gate.io to be traded? Or swap them into another more common token? SLC is really new, which might be part of the issue too. Any help is appreciated!

Hey @Travis, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Tokens can be transferred from network to network using a bridge. Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

As you mentioned, the SLC token is new so there may be issues swapping it for a token that you can bridge. There needs to be enough liquidity for the token to be able to swap it, and there may also be significant price impact and slippage. As always, please make sure you are also interacting with a legitimate token :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.