Moving coin from one network to another

Hello all,

I’m relatively new to MetaMask and I don’t know if I can move token from one network to another in my MetaMask wallet.

I transfered some ETH and SRK token to my MetaMask wallet a few days ago to participate in a liquidity pool. Now that’s it over, I want to move my SRK token from my Ethereum mainnet to the Binance Smart chain network in my MetaMask.

Is it possible to do so or do I have to withdraw everything back to my exhange account and from my exhange send it back to my MetaMask wallet into the SmartChain network?

Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

as i know, there is no way to do that directly. maybe there is another way, who knows, but i also just do that… send exchange and take off with another net… maybe in the future there will be some kind of swap between nets…

2 Likes

So there is no way to get them from Eth chain to Binance chain? I am new and learning. Sent some USDT from Voyager and it went to Eth. I need it on Binance chain to use in pancakeswap

2 Likes

I’ve got the same question and metamask refuses to respond.

1 Like

This is a problem for me too. I have to move Matic form the Polygon network to the Ethereum Mainnet to stake. Looks like I have to use a bridge and pay gas.

1 Like

Hello,
Yes, you need to use a cross chain bridge to move your tokens between networks. The information in the following link can help you.

4 Likes