Help Needed: Accidentally sent BNB token to Ethereum Mainnet network on Metamask Wallet instead of sending it to Smart Chain network

Hi ,
I have accidentally sent BNB token to Ethereum Mainnet network on Metamask Wallet instead of sending it to Smart Chain network. Could you please guide me how to transfer BNB from Ethereum Mainnet network to Smart Chain network. Your help is very much appreciated.
Thank you!

Hey @mmw123, welcome to the MetaMask Community!

To transfer BNB from Ethereum to Binance Smart Chain, you have to use a bridge.

Here’s some more info about it on our Knowledge Base: https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404424659995-User-Guide-Custom-networks-and-sidechains

2 Likes

thanks for the reply @nakedwinnie. BNB token on Binance bridge Ethereum network is not available. I’m also not able to send BNB from Metawallet Ethereum network to Binance as well. When I enter Binance BNB address it is not giving me an option to proceed next.

You first need to use a bridge to move tokens from Ethereum to BSC. MetaMask does not have an option to bridge tokens from network to network, you must use another service.

Here are some examples:

2 Likes

Finally able transfer the BNB from metamask to Binance help with Luigi. I have transferred more ether from binance to metamask for gas fee ($40+), that does the trick

thank you

I have the same problem as you had but that didnt seem to work for me. I have 1 BNB on the Ethereum Mainnet because I converted BNB from bsc to erc20 accidentally by withdrawing it from binance. Now that I know I need to send it back to Binance to fix this issue, it won’t let me because of insufficient funds for gas fees although I have $40 worth of ETH to fund that gas fee. Would really love to fix this solution asap. Thank you.

Hey @junee, gas fees are volatile and pretty high right now, so you will likely need ETH for gas fees.

1 Like

Ola vc poderia me ajudar

Olá @Daniel9970 por favor crie um novo tópico para a sua edição separada com mais informação com o que precisa de ajuda :slight_smile: