Suggestions for Metamask mobile client

Dear development team, the wallet you developed helps countless people enter the cryptocurrency world. You are the guide of the blockchain world. I have been using Metamask since 2018 and have always regarded Metamask as my preferred software wallet. I was so ecited when Metamask launched a mobile client. But after using it for a period of time, I began to hesitate. I have talked with my friends, and they basically agree with me. We have the following suggestions. We would be very grateful if you could see these words.

1. The note name cannot be altered after the wallet is created. At present time many users of cryptocurrency deal with many blockchains and manage numbers of wallets at the same time. Some wallets are used for daily transactions and some are for storage. It is much more convenient to note a name for certain wallet.

2.Removing Accounts is not allowed. I think this feature is quite necessary。

1. It is inconvenient to add some popular chain networks,such as Binance Smart Chain ,Polygen,Avalanche.Could you place them as a preconfigured network on future versions?

2. Set a common DAPP portal, so that we users can quickly connect to popular dapps for investment and interaction.

Thank you again!

Hey @bigmask, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Thanks for your support of MetaMask and for your suggestions :slight_smile:

Can you clarify what you mean by note name? If you mean the account name you can actually change it on the mobile app. Here is some more information on our Knowledge Base:

In terms of added preconfigured networks, the MetaMask team prioritizes user security and privacy, and therefore prefer to allow users to opt-in to the networks they choose to.

The only support Polygon nft sending service is Opensea
So it’s too centralizaed.
Plz make Polygon Nft sending service on Metamask.
I know there is suggestion tab in metamask but it demands more than posting 30 posts to write