Swap not appearing in my wallet nor in BSC Scan as a token

Hello, i did two swaps in pankakeswap but even after they are complete they are not showing in my wallet nor in bscscan.
I added the token in my wallet but still showing as zero.

The contracts and transations are in my bscscan and wallet code, the amounts are correct but they just disappeared.
Can anyone help please?

Hey @rfiuza, welcome to the MetaMask community!

Please try the steps written in this article on our knowledge base, the same steps also apply for BSC: https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028059272-What-to-do-when-your-balance-of-ETH-or-other-tokens-is-incorrect

Hello, thank for the reply.
I tried the steps but my BSCScan account isnt showing any token in my account, even thought both transactions were completed.

Below you can see how my balance is showing:

And here are the both swap transactions I did in Pancakeswap:

My Bscscan account is 0x1F88Dd8426E78c016621bEb525868FfcC466C8Ab.
If you can please take a look at the transactions to help me understand why it wasnt added to my wallet. Looks like I dont even own any token.

Thanks again for your help.

It looks like your swap was sent to a different address, to 0x326166dbe55a64bd5e7fa3f2734b02f0874342d3, rather than your account you transacted with at 0x1F88Dd8426E78c016621bEb525868FfcC466C8Ab.

1 Like

And is there a reason for this to happen? Since I did using Metamask and Pancakeswap? Everything made in Google Chrome. Is there any way to solve this problem?

I really dont know why the tokens were sent to a different account…

Unfortunately, this is likely an issue with the contract or token you interacted with. This may be due to using a fake PancakeSwap website or an illegitimate token.