Swap token in pancakeswap but not receive token

Swap token in pancakeswap but not receive token

2 Likes

Hello @jamesnguyencb , welcome to metamask community

Kindly provide your public address, so we check to see if your assets that are swapped is still in your wallet .

2 Likes

Could you help me clarify the following: I made one of the token today at the pancake for $22.31, only $0.40 entered. What could have happened.
I appreciate the help.

1 Like

Hello @robertoclc57, welcome to MetaMask community!

You can check what happened with your transaction using a blockchain explorer. This article should help with that.

Also keep in mind that some tokens may not be what they seem. If you got them from unknown sources, do not interact with them in any way.

Always make sure you take the time to read what transactions you sign with your wallet and what the transaction implies in terms of gas fees and price slippage.

2 Likes

Tks, for your help, but
Captura de tela de 2022-06-14 09-50-21
Look the register of operation

This most likely happened because the liquidity is very low, almost non existant, and you had a very high slippage when you swapped. Always make sure you read all the warnings you may get or the information presented before accepting transactions.

Also, the respective token looks very fishy. I only could find it on CoinMarketCap and it has been stagnant in price for over a month with no apparent sources of liquidity for it.

1 Like

ok thanks for the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.