Synthesize Max. amount & currency that a smart contract wants approval to spend IN BIG RED LETTERS before signing any smart contract

Description:

Synthesize amount & currency that a smart contract wants approval to spend IN BIG RED LETTERS before a user can sign/ approve any smart contract

I just lost a significant amount of money to a wallet drainer. I approved a smart contract interaction thinking it was just providing approval for a test transaction in the amount of 0.04 USDT. Turns out in reality I was providing approval to spend all USDT I had in my wallet.
In the current MetaMask browser extension interface, before signing the contract, it shows me 4 small lines: the transaction fee and Max fee, the amount and max amount.
The max amount line is WAY TOO SMALL. This should be big and red that it jumps into the eye AND there should be a warning message whenever you approve an amount higher than 30% of your total wallet holdings.

Most scams would be so easy to prevent with a warning message. Please implement this.

Purpose:

I just lost a significant amount of money to a wallet drainer site. I approved a smart contract interaction thinking it was just providing approval for a test transaction in the amount of 0.04 USDT. Turns out in reality I was providing approval to spend all USDT I had in my wallet.

Extension/Mobile/Both:
Both

Images/Attacments: