They accidentally send assets to the wrong address

I need help accidentally sent my axie infinity SLP (SMOOTH LOVE POTION) to an address other than my home address. Please help me get them back.

2 Likes

Same problem here, im waiting for 2 days already, and wallet that i accidently sended all my money started to spend them, i dont know why metamask support cant help us, kidna no idea, for now i lost all my money and cant get them back, its hurst so much man, so much, i hope they cant refund it, or i go cry

1 Like

Hopefully they help us. I sent a token to another wallet for a number that I misplaced. and I really am very disappointed in Metamask. If it was Binance, I might already have the assets back.

2 Likes

yeah i hav e no idea, where is metamask support, this uncknown wallet just start to use MY money to buy a tokens, it feels so bad, from myine 550 $ now he have 280 and idk where he sended another ammount, like till i wait for help by metamask he might waste it all, im crying

1 Like

I did the same, is there any way to receive this money back? I have the address and everything… did you receive your money?

Hey Did you receive any answer from them?