Transfering ATOM from MetaMask to Cosmos wallet

Currently, Cosmos tokens such as ATOM can be transferred between exchanges and MetaMask, but not directly from MetaMask to a Cosmos wallet such as Keplr.
I would like to develop a feature that allows direct Cosmos tokens transfers between wallets.

Are you a developer? Have you heard about the MetaMask Grants DAO?

is an employee-led DAO with the mission of funding the development of high-value projects in the MetaMask ecosystem through a grants program. We seek to support developers across the community to be able to nimbly build on top of the MetaMask ecosystem, while empowering employees to embrace Web3 mechanisms and contribute as “One ConsenSys”.

There is already one project with the Cosmos ecosystem in the list of grants:

MetaMask and Agoric would like to continue their collaboration on a next generation extensible, multichain wallet. The technology used in developing this nextgen wallet is built on open source technology invented and refined over many years by the Agoric team.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I didn’t know about Agoric. If the project is already underway, I will wait in anticipation.

1 Like

Any updates on this? I would love an easier way to transfer my Injective in my MetaMask to my Keplr wallet (for staking purposes). Does anyone here know a quick and easy way to Send Injective from MetaMask to a Keplr wallet? I tried the Bridge on Injective Hub but it wasn’t working for me.

1, not sure if wormhole’s portalbridge is useful?
portalbridge. com

2, trust wallet may support bridging from Ethereum to Cosmos.

3, you can transfer to the exchange first and then to cosmos.

2 Likes

Hi @ubildsatm , welcome to MetaMask community

I went to injective discord to ask about this.

If you have INJ in ETH mainnet, then you can use Ethereum (Peggy) bridge on the Injective Hub to transfer into injective network on MetaMask

Once in the injective network, you can try to stake from MetaMask itself

If you want to transfer into keplr and stake, then first
You can connect with Keplr on the hub, get your INJ address, and from your INJ address(MetaMask) send to your INJ address(Keplr)
After this you can stake from keplr

If you have any issue, you can contact in injective discord server. The above response was provided by community manager of injective. Here is the screenshot details. Unfortunately, i could not sent you links as post did not allow

3 Likes