Translated ETH according to the BEP20 protocol

Hey!
Transferred ETH from Binance to MetaMask by mistake using the BEP20 protocol. Is it possible to somehow get ETH for metamask?
The transaction is successful. But I transferred it to the ETH address, so the balance is not displayed. Help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Must add Smart Chain Connecting MetaMask to Binance Smart Chain | Binance Academy
and Binance-Peg Ethereum Token contract address: 0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8 Binance-Peg Ethereum Token (ETH) Token Tracker | BscScan

Click add token - Custom Token and add Binance-Peg Ethereum Token contract address

Hey!
Thanks, it worked! Did as you said.

2 Likes

OK :grinning: :+1: be careful because of this not is Ethereum but Binance-Peg Ethereum Token
Send only to Binance or wallet with support Binance Smart Chain

Hi Luigi, I have the same problem with BEP-20 Ethereum. Did binance RPC but Metamask Ethereum is still showing 0 balance when I switch to Ethereum main network. With binance smart chain it is showing Ethereum balance but with BEP-20 sign on it. And I can’t use it through pancake swap, it is asking for Enable then swap. Swap is impossible because of still 0 balance of ETH Main network. Can you help please

Hi @Alim1 if you want to use the PancakeSwap site :upside_down_face: you need a BNB to pay transaction fees…

Thank you for your assistance Luigi. I wanted to convert it to BNB,usdt etc. Tried to transfer between my accounts to Ethereum main network,send it but it keeps showing Internal JSON-RPC error. What does it mean?

@Alim1 buy some BNB :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: man…

The usdt currency transferred from ber-20 to erc-20 from metamask cannot be found. Show transfer succeeded. But the receiver said he didn’t receive it. What should I do?

HAI!! The usdt currency transferred from bep-20 to erc-20 from metamask cannot be found. Show transfer succeeded. But the receiver said he didn’t receive it. What should I do? Please help me.

@XQT888 I don’t know how you sent it :roll_eyes: I would have to see the transaction information (Transaction Hash).

The other party said it didn’t receive usdt. It used bep20. The other party used erc20, but the transaction has been successful. They can’t get it.

0x9b2112ae8a560e47bbe43fb540e308185b3b5a9d0b649ff8f26b9452c7e872fe

@XQT888 That’s not how it works :slightly_smiling_face: you sent him a USDT BEP20 token on BSC network.
He must add BSC network + USDT BEP-20 token.

thank you!! got it!!

1 Like

Hi Luigi, I bought Ethereum and it’s shown on Ethereum main network now. I made a payment to buy through pancake swap, Gas fee payment was made and deducted but I can’t see my bought crypto,only gas fee of 13 usd was taken and no crypto. What is this? Can you help please man

Hi @Alim1 and you see your tokens here https://bscscan.com/ or https://etherscan.io/?
I need more info :laughing: what token? where? why? hehe