Unable to send or swap HOGEcoin

I Recently swapped ETH to HOGE and I am unable to swap HOGE back to ETH or to ANYTHING else. I am unable to send it to another account. I can only Receive more HOGE to the account. If I try to send it to another account it does not allow me to send anything but ETH, yet I am not able to swap the HOGE back to ETH. When I click to get quotes, the Error message reads… “Error fetching quote” "There has been an unexpected error, please request new quotes to get the latest best rate. (error: error-fetching-quotes). Anyone have any ideas?

Did you get a response to your question I have sane problem

I haven’t gotten any info yet. I’m not trying to sell…just wondering why tf. But, I did a little more research and people said they could do it through Uniswap. But…I wasn’t able to figure that out. They said if you go to the browser and use uniswap it works. :man_shrugging:t2: Let me know if you have any luck!

Thanks I will try :blush:

Andrew Harper
aharper@baycitychurch.com

Please let me know if you have any luck!

I did find a article on the support page of Matemask that said if you do not have a dollar value next to your tokens you will not be able to sell or swap them but you have not lost them but you have to contact the founder of the tokens to fix it ?

Andrew Harper
aharper@baycitychurch.com