$$ value not showing

My new Kisha tokens are in my wallet no problem and the ether scan transaction shows the $$ value so that’s good. But no $$ value next to my tokens. Will this eventually fix itself?? If not will I be able to swap them over to ETH at a later date so I can withdraw to my exchange?

Me and 2 others I know have the same issue. Everything shows cash value except Kishu. I would like to know if anyone in MetaMask has Kishu that shows a cash value.

I also have the same issue. Can someone post if someone find the answer on how to fix it? Thanks!

Hi, I got a response from customer support regarding this.

We do not have $$ values for all tokens, it will not prevent you from swapping the tokens if there is liquidity for the pair you are trying to trade, nor from sending them away from your wallet.

Best Regards,
Allen
Support @ MetaMask :fox_face: |

1 Like

@Mrmarkv for your reference, thank you.

Best,
Mili

I have the same problem, but the 0 value shown for the tokens in correctly, is also preventing me from sending them. No response from support on this so any help appreciated.

please see the above

We do not have $$ values for all tokens, it will not prevent you from swapping the tokens if there is liquidity for the pair you are trying to trade, nor from sending them away from your wallet.

thanks, is this referencing “We do not have $$ values for all tokens, it will not prevent you from swapping the tokens if there is liquidity for the pair you are trying to trade, nor from sending them away from your wallet.”

However there was a dollar value when I bought them and for some time. It just vanished?
Is there a solution? Or is the money lost?

Also, if I look at ethplorer io it shows my tokens twice, in two separate lines, I think something has gone wrong in Metamask

I think there are real problems with MetaMask iam thinking it might be the huge amount that people have purchased which is 15 zeros…may take a while to sort through.I was under impression when we claimed we could swap but not the case.