Why i dont cant use money?

Hello guys. I need get help from you.
I first time use MetaMask website.
I donate 28 EUR, and i dont know how use it money.
I just wanted to play to buy currency which had to be done through this site and I stumbled upon it.
Portfolio website i have 27.06$
The first picture doesn’t show me that I have any money in my balance. But if I click on the portfolio site, it takes me to where my 27 bucks are.

How can I transfer money? That the money in the first photo appears in the second? How can I use that money?

Do you remember which chain your funds were deposited into? Such as BSC, Polygon, AVAX

You can also add common chains to MetaMask as follows

In addition, it should be noted that the gas token of this chain is also required for operations such as transfers and transactions on these chains.

If you don’t know much about blockchain and MetaMask, it is recommended that you learn some basic knowledge before operating. Just click the Knowledge Base in the upper right corner, there are many useful articles there.

2 Likes

I just wish I could make this payment and I will never go back to this program in my life. What exactly do I need to do now?

hi, your question may take multiple Q&A sessions to figure it out.
I suggest you contact the more efficient official support team at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a Conversation .

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

3 Likes