XRP and MetaMask

Good Day:) until a couple of days ago I was under the impression that I was not able to transfer XRP to MetaMask. (in all honesty I have not actually checked that out for several months) However I noticed something the other day and have now downloaded XRP VIA Binance Smart Chain / XRP. My XRP is on another exchange and I would like to transfer my XRP to MetaMask if that is possible without a lot of drama. I was going to transfer the XRP to another wallet however if MetaMask can receive the token I would rather stick to MetaMask. Any advice will be appreciated, Don, Thanks in Advance!

1 Like

Hey @DonSB, welcome to the MetaMask Community! :fox_face:

If your XRP is on the exchange as a token on Binance Smart Chain, then you are able to send the token to your MetaMask and configure your network to Binance Smart Chain. Make sure that the XRP is on Binance Smart Chain.

Here’s more info on our Knowledge Base on how to set up your MetaMask for the transfer:https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043227612-How-to-add-a-custom-network-RPC

1 Like

Thanks so much. I thought I would have to go this route but was not sure.:+1:…ps…I have only ever known one other person named Winnie:), not that common:):+1:

1 Like