About the Extension manifest v3 build command

Hi Team,

Now we have integrated your github code.

It’s working fine, while running “yarn dist” for manifest v2. But this not possible to publish in chrome store as you know.

So we have build to manifest v3 by running “yarn dist:mv3”. But in this case when initially the extension was working good. But one time close a browser, again open it. its loading issue occurs

Kindly guide me. If anything missing my end

Thanks in advance

Hi what MetaMask version are you on, what github repo is it could you confirm please

Two years ago for some reason I sent shibas to shibaswap, now I don’t see them. I need help

@Mandip @tuya @snwlprd.eth @Quokka @Maryam @2Cu4

We are using 11.9.5 version.

GITHUB URL : GitHub - MetaMask/metamask-extension: 🌐 The MetaMask browser extension enables browsing Ethereum blockchain enabled websites

Just clone this URL and follow the documentation

While running yarn dist , it’s fine for manifest version 2. However, we require a manifest version 3 build. Therefore, as per the GitHub code, we execute yarn dist:mv3 . At this point, the above issue arises.

1 Like

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

1 Like

Hi @sundarraj please try to use 1 conversation, try not to spam please :pray:

1 Like