Account Balance not Displaying Correctly

I have the same issue unfortunately. My ETH balance on mainnet is 0 as well as the few tokens. I do seem them on the adress in etherscan though. Restarting the browser didn’t work, moving to ropsten test network and then back toe etherium mainnet didn’t work.

Me to i whos try this same and nothing. And i stard worry.

Hi from my wallet someone take my coins. I dont give anywhone my words or key but something its wrong with this wallet. Look out of your money !!!

Same thing. I sent ETH to Metamask. My exchange, etherscan and the Activity Option on Metamask confirm the successful transaction.
I followed the RESET, reloading Chrome, switching networks>
Something is seriously wrong for so many to hv the same problem. Since no one is answering us, am assuming they must be on weekend hiatus.
Hopefully this gets sorted out during the week.

1 Like

My metamask eth also disappeared, please help me too

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble viewing your account balance.

Are you using the web browser extension or mobile app? Try locking your wallet or closing out of the app and logging back in. Also, try clearing your cache.

If this does not resolve the issue, first, securely save and store your secret seed phrase and any private keys you have imported to your MetaMask wallet, then please try resetting your account by going to Settings → Reset Account. When you try this, will need to add any RPC networks or custom tokens you had previously added to your MetaMask wallet.

If these options do not work, first, securely save and store your secret seed phrase and any private keys you have imported to your MetaMask wallet. Next, uninstall and reinstall MetaMask. You will be prompted to restore your MetaMask wallet. When you try this, will need to add any RPC networks or custom tokens you had previously added to your MetaMask wallet.

If your balance still does not appear correctly, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to investigate with you further.

1 Like

Hi there,

If you believe your wallet has been compromised, for your privacy and security, please submit a support ticket with your public address and the outgoing tx in question. We’ll be glad to assist further.

Hi there,

If you believe your wallet has been compromised, for your privacy and security, please submit a support ticket with your public address and any outgoing txs in question. We’ll be glad to assist further.

What is a support ticket?

Hi there,

Check out my response here for assistance.

Hi there,

If you believe your wallet has been compromised, for your privacy and security, please submit a support ticket with your public address and the outgoing tx in question. We’ll be glad to assist further.

Hi there,

Hi there,

A support ticket is a way to receive assistance via email from our support team. It is the most private and secure way to receive one on one assistance.

So if i provide my email address? That a support ticket?

No, you will need to submit a support ticket here.

I did fill that in, havent heard back yet.

Great!
Thank you for your patience as we’re experiencing a significant increase in support ticket volume. A support agent will response ASAP!

1 Like

be careful where you write for help !! do not write on a telegram or tweet. do not go to the links to “reset” ther is nothing like that . they will be attacked the wallet. I was adding a portwel on the chrome extension and there was my wallet attacked. Now i must clean my computer and make system agein.

@DGale You can find an answer to your question about seeing your ETH account balance here!