Metamask not showing any ETH, but Etherscan shows correct amount

my MM wallet shows 0 ETH which isn’t right as I should have about .6

@bharmon I saw another post where someone said ETH was not showing any activity and you asked them to check Etherscan so I did that.

I checked the Wallet on Etherscan and it shows the .6, but MM still shows 0

Not sure if it has anything to do with it but I somehow have two accounts on MM. Don’t know how as I feel confident I only created one. It caused issues when attempting to use MM to login elsewhere which is how I discovered the other account (which accurately has 0 ETH in it)

3 Likes

I have the exact same issue. Less ETH

were you able to resolve it? Help center is super slow here.

i jhave same issue, 1.2 eth , did u get an answer on this?

did u get an answer on this?

did u get any answer on this???

no, it is still in limbo. just sitting there in the Etherscan

ok, well any updates i get, ill let u know, its completely ridiculous

I seem to have the same issue… The etherscan is showing that I received from my wallet. However, my balance has yet to update.

Looking further into it, I see that ~10 mins later another transaction took place without my knowledge and sent it all out to another wallet… I downloaded the web extension from https://metamask.io/ and then I proceeded to download the METAMASK from IOS app store. I suspect one of these is fake.

Address my coins were sent to without my knowledge: 0x0c378f530be6ae56c7445889d95135323848a966

What’s weird is that my web extension is showing the ETH being received and not being sent but my APP is showing it being received and then sent out.

1 Like

Not addressed yet. @bharmon any help???

Sorry for the trouble with your balance. Please try the steps found here.

If you believe your wallet has been compromised in anyway, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to assist with investigating.

Hi! May I ask if your issue had been resolved? If so, may I ask on how it has been resolved? I have the same issue right now and I have no idea what to do.

Thanks!

Hi Gerald! Was your case resolved? I have the same problem at the moment.

No it was never resolved via the add-on. I was able to resolve through the mobile wallet as that didn’t have the issue.

Kane