Add Bluetooth support to Mobile App and/or Chrome Extension (Ledger Nano X)

I also created an account just so that I could vote for this feature. I purchased a Ledger Nano X so that I could interact in DeFi using bluetooth and to my dismay it doesn’t work! Please make this feature happen, I spent a lot of my savings for no reason. I think my wife is going to leave me over this, she’s very upset with me now.

4 Likes

Hey @JIM129801, the team is working on this feature and it will eventually be available :slight_smile:

In the meantime, you can always connect your Ledger to MetaMask extension so that you can interact with DeFi apps.

10 Likes

I also made an account JUST to ask for this. I am in the same boat. Had no idea it didn’t support MetaMask mobile…please add this soon. I would like to feel safe on the go and not always have to have my computer :pray:t4:

11 Likes

Oh yes, please add Ledger support to MetaMask mobile app on iOS! This would make my life much more easier!

4 Likes

Any update on this yet, its a feature that really needs to be looked into

5 Likes

Still no update regarding the matter?? Come on Metamask!!!

6 Likes

This would also answer the prayers of those of us using Chromebooks too right? No brainer feature.

6 Likes

This is in the works by the team! :slight_smile:

Updates with more information will be provided at a later time, thank you for your patience!

14 Likes

Thanks for replying and good to see it is in works. Just want to chime in as another soul wanting this feature badly.

12 Likes

This needs to happen fast. Whats the use of having soft wallet when you are not mobile enough?

9 Likes

Maybe metamask will add this feature in future but till it happens you can keep using the ledger live app to access your funds and can transfer the amount to metamask wallet as much you need to use.

6 Likes

Another vote to get this feature please!!!

5 Likes

That only partial true, because Ledger Live do not support all coins.

5 Likes

I also bought a ledger just to use for mobile but I found out I csnnot! Please do this asap!

4 Likes

MetaMask needs to add feature for importing hardware wallet into mobile app and bluetooth connection. That would be a game changer. Bought a ledger assuming it already had this feature.

4 Likes

This is THE MOST needed features that needs to be added as soon as possible. Please MM make this possible

11 Likes

When ledger mobile? LFG

7 Likes

This is a must please add this as soon as possible metamask, I need to be able to see my hardware wallet from my iPhone

6 Likes

I voted too. This feature is mandatory for many nano x users.
For your information, Terra Station wallet has included this feature in their last update. It works very well and now, I’m able to follow Anchor’s account on my iphone for instance.

Please, make this update too !

14 Likes

I got a Nano X with the idea bluetooth compatibility with MetaMask was a given. To my surprise this isn’t the case. Please add this functionality.

5 Likes