Add Bluetooth support to Mobile App and/or Chrome Extension (Ledger Nano X)

So many of us have purchased a Nano X believing this would be a standard, only to be bitterly disappointed upon finding out it’s not possible and has been requested over and over for literally years. Please please please fix this, trading NFT’s is particularly challenging without this support

2 Likes

So many people following this and getting an official response soon, that’s cool

8 Likes

desperately need this feature. so surprised it wasnt already implemented. awesome to hear an official response tho, cant wait!

4 Likes

I am absolutely stunned that this is not available. MetaMask is by far the most popular hot wallet on the market, yet does not support a crucial security standard on mobile. I bought a Ledger with the intention of using it with MetaMask only to learn that it’s not possible. My only laptop is issued by my employer and has restrictions on the USB ports. This is why I bought a Bluetooth enabled cold wallet. Can we please get Ledger support on mobile!?

4 Likes

Almost every wallet except MetaMask support ledger on mobile. I find this unacceptable

3 Likes

When update?

Wordswordswordswordswordswordswords

1 Like
15 Likes

Thanks all for your patience :slight_smile:

I will provide an update with more information on when this will be released as soon as I can!

14 Likes

Yes please this would be a Huge W with metamask on IOS

8 Likes

Pretty please :slight_smile:
:pray: :innocent:

7 Likes

If I understand, devs will soon Launch This feature ?

5 Likes

Correct, it will be launched, I will provide an update as to when as soon as I can :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is THE biggest news of the year :tada: So excited to not have to use desktop for Nano X :love_you_gesture:t3:

12 Likes

Don’t get too excited mate. This is taking a long time already and probably will take a lot of time till we get this feature. Not being pessimistic here but the team should have had it ready a long ago. This is the most delayed anticipated feature.

6 Likes

Yesterday, Metamask mobile has added a feature : connect a hardware wallet (not Ledger yet). Is it a good beginning ! When Ledger ?

6 Likes

Good morning,

Are you able to provide us with a rough timeline please? The update for Metamask mobile now supports Keystone. Not sure why they wouldn’t choose to go with the more popular ad widely used Ledger?

All we are looking for is some answer, please provide some.

Thank you

9 Likes

The update will be sometime this year :slight_smile:

Thank you all for your patience and I will provide more information as soon as I can!

15 Likes

But this year in December or this year for the next up to date in May ?

11 Likes

This year within 2022

11 Likes

YES!!! Please!!!

5 Likes