Add EnergyWeb Chain as Preconfigured Network

Please consider adding Energy Web Chain as a preconfigured network setup, Energy Web is a decarbonising web chain and is responsible for decarbonising the likes of XRP, VW, Shell, Eon etc. With the new addition of the carbonswap exchange and founding of the Crypto Climate Accord there’s a call to have this automatically setup for users.

Details for RPC are available here Connecting via Remote RPC and Metamask - EWF - Energy Web Foundation (atlassian.net)

Agree. With Carbonswap now on the Energy Web Chain as well as the native tokens Smudge and Susu, there is good reason for MetaMask users to have convenient access to the network.

Is Metamask aware of the Crypto Climate Accord (https://cryptoclimate.org/) and participating in this project at a leadership level?

This could be a great opportunity to invite other organizations to follow Metamask example setting within the industry. Even just putting Energy Web Chain on the default list sends a message of adoption that would help confront the environmental cost of crypto.

15 Likes

Metamask would be inviting a whole “green” sector and making it easier to join. This can only help out everyone in the space.

12 Likes

EWC seria muy bueno ver agregado como una red pre configurada Uffff Seria Genial Gracias

11 Likes

Great feature request! Full support.

11 Likes

Metamask is great! I would love to see this service add EWC as a preconfigured option

Totally Green, totally lean and super cheap on the EWC chain. !!!

11 Likes

DeFacto standard Blockchain for energy sector. Preconfigured Network is a must.

12 Likes

This is a must-have, as lots of inexperienced off-chain users will be flowing in soon and the fewer barriers the better!

11 Likes

would be a great idea!

11 Likes

That would really help it it was integrated.

11 Likes

That would help a lot for the users!

10 Likes

We need that! Please setup EWC as preconfigured network

10 Likes

Indeed, I have been using the EWC for the past 3 weeks, and it’s fast, efficient and nearly free, aside from being a decarbonization chain.

From a philanthropic and father point of view, this is one of the blockchain that will be a building block of the future blockchain ecosystem.

It will live well around the likes of ETH, BTC, BSC and others, helping each other for a global goal that is achievable now thanks to the EWC.

You get my full support

Cheers

13 Likes

This platform is gaining traction fast while being eco-friendly. It’s a must to have it available Metamask.

11 Likes

Would be very nice! Got my support

10 Likes

It would be great of MetaMask add the network of EWT. I started using EWT alot because of the susu exchange. Please take a look at what EWT (Energy Web) is doing

9 Likes

Needs to happen immediately!

9 Likes

agree, it’s not much work for them and if they want to support the sustainable energy narrative; this is the time to do so

8 Likes

This would be great for the invirement.

9 Likes

Please do this Metamask. The energy web chain is a great initiative and will contribute in making blockchain technology more eco friendly. This is a hot topic at the minute and it would be great to see Metamask doing their but to contribute to a more sustainable future.

9 Likes