Adding Kosovo as Country, to buy Founds

I want to add kosovo on Country payment method to add founds on MetaMask from our credit card easy, make it for kosovo users and person who invest a lot, not to buy on black market, to add found with pay cash not with Bank, bank is safe and correctly, plz do it this on next update, i hope u will response this message, to help me and other.

With Respect Eduard Sadriu

KOSOVO, FERIZAJ / 70000

Hi @Eduard6 ,

MetaMask is not in charge of this. The providers (transak, wyre, moonpay, coinbase pay, etc). that users can buy with determine where they can sell cryptocurrency based on regulations and rules of each area.

2 Likes

About that response, idk how to reply you answer, i dont want to know transak or other methods, i want you to add KOSOVO like country who have mastercard, or VISA as a method, dont tell me transak, wyre,moonpay, they have other rules of paying, is other wallet, other account, is not same thing when u add found on one thing direct, with other method to add address on another app and send to MetaMask or external wallet who support MetaMask, tell me how to comunicate with you easy not to create new topic just to reply easy.

Hi @Eduard6 ,

MetaMask is a self-custodial wallet, MetaMask does not sell cryptocurrency directly. When users buy crypto through MetaMask, they are buying through on-ramps that partner with MetaMask (like Wyre, Moonpay, Coinbase Pay, and Transak).

This MetaMask Knowledge Base article explains in better detail why a country or region may not be able to purchase crypto through these on-ramps that partner with MetaMask. hope this helps clarify things :fox_face:

2 Likes

For this problem solved thanks for response anytime, good team, best of luck thank you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.