After swap, the data prompted is incorrect

Hello, I don’t know if anyone has fed back this problem, or it’s a small bug,

My wallet: 0xb0d9cf48ffe0a6bdc49954b5e77058cdafb9532

1. As shown in Figure 1, in poly network, I use three usdc swap matics, which shows that it can be exchanged for about 4.33 matics. Click swap

2. As shown in Figure 2, the data here is 0.006851, which is incorrect. In fact, 4.3 matics have been exchanged

3. What is shown in Figure 3 is also incorrect, and the gap is very large

4. In Figure 4, I used another Wallet: 0x867bcd222c5e2e1baa4ac06bb619a714d7cdbbae. I tried it again. I exchanged 2usdc for mathematical and three mathematical. The 0.010005 shown here is also very different from the actual situation

Metamask version: 10.14.6

1 Like

Hello, your first wallet address is incorrect. I checked the second address. The matic you got is actually in your address. This may be a display problem, but there is a record on the block that the 3.16 matic you exchanged is in your address.

Hey @Toony ,

Thanks for sharing this. Would you be willing to submit a help desk ticket for this? You would go to support.metamask.io , and click the ‘Start A Conversation’ bubble towards the mid-right side of page.

Initially it will connect you with a bot but once you input some information you will either have a ticket submitted on your behalf or be speaking with a live agent. Thanks for sharing your catch, I have also shared.

2 Likes

hi @Toony ,

Wanted to share this is being looked into! Will keep you updated if I hear anything more.

2 Likes

Hello, I didn’t say that the exchanged matic data is incorrect. What I said is that the quantity displayed in the metamask wallet prompt is incorrect

1 Like

This may be an example. So far, no other person has raised similar questions. Anyway, thank you for your feedback. You are welcome to follow up. If such problems still occur, you are welcome to raise them again.

3 Likes

Hi @Toony ,

Were you able to submit a ticket to help desk? Remember that nobody, including support or any site, will ask for your secret recovery phrase so do not share if asked.

2 Likes

It seems that I can’t submit. I click the icon page and don’t respond. How can I submit it

1 Like

The page I open has only an icon, not “start a…”

1 Like

Hello, please stay on the page for a few seconds, there may be some delay

1 Like

Hi @Toony. See if this article helps:

3 Likes

Hello, I submitted here, is that right?

https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/requests/900672

1 Like

Hi @Toony ,

Yes, this is perfect, you should hear from someone. Thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.