AIDOGE - Balance could not be loaded

Hello everyone, I purchased AIDOGE in the presale and transferred it to MetaMask. Now I’m receiving the message “Balance could not be loaded.” What can I do? Thank you for your assistance!

2 Likes

Hi @Batrone

Can you check on block explorer first if you can see your balance or use portfolio tracker like debank to check. If you can see then try following:

1. Make sure you are in correct network. For example, if you have transferred the AIdoge into arbitrum network, switch to it arbitrum network and if balance/tokens cannnot be displayed, try to import https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/360015489031-How-to-display-tokens-in-MetaMask

2. If step 1 does not work, try to clear browser cache/cookies as well as update browser/MetaMask or use a different browser to rule out any browser specific use. Try switching off any ad blockers you have installed, or, if you’re using a VPN, try using MetaMask with it turned off. Try step 1 again after this

Please note our agent will never DM you first and do not share Secret Recovery Phrase (SRP) or Private key with anyone including our agent.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.