All Matic transactions failing

I’m suddenly not able to execute any transaction on the Matic network using Metamask.
I’ve tried staking, harvesting, swapping and more but they all generate an error. Can someone please explain to me what’s going wrong and more importantly how to fix it :slight_smile:
And no, I don’t think it has anything to do with gas fees, low funds or wrong addresses. These are all transactions I’ve done this morning and they worked. But now they don’t…
This is the error message:

Swap failed: replacement fee too low (error={“code”:-32603,“message”:“Error: [ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC ‘{“value”:{“code”:-32603,“data”:{“code”:-32000,“message”:“replacement transaction underpriced”}}}’”,“stack”:“Error: Error: [ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC ‘{“value”:{“code”:-32603,“data”:{“code”:-32000,“message”:“replacement transaction underpriced”}}}’”}, method=“sendTransaction”, transaction=undefined, code=REPLACEMENT_UNDERPRICED, version=providers/5.0.15

I really hope there’s someone who can help me, quickly!
Thanks, Remko

Exactly the same issue over here. Did you find any fix. Metamask support is exactly zero. Haven’t replied to my inquiry

yes i did!! You need to change the gas price on the next transaction to 6. This has no impact on your transaction but it just resets the previous settings one of your transactions made. After that you can leave it alone again. If you don’t see this setting, enter your settings/advanced to turn this on.
Good luck! Remko

1 Like

Thank you! It worked!

That only worked once for me. Any other options?

Can you all write in to support to flag this, its possible there may be a bug at work here.

Allen

I have the same problem I think and change gas fee to 6 dosnt work.

Get this message, Failed Transaction
Transaction 358 failed! Error: [ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC ‘{“value”:{“code”:-32603,“data”:{“code”:-32000,“message”:“insufficient funds for gas * price + value”}}}’

I have 6.8 Matic in wallet. Resetted MetaMask