B2B usdc to Base Aero

Hello everyone! As the topic says, i am trying to send ~2 900 USDC from B2B chain to Base (Aero), but it’s been pending (bridging) for almost 3 hours by now. I’ve read some similar topics with solutions (some gurus did it by just reading the BscScan info, which is a riddle to me). Now i’m hoping that someone could at least explain it to me) What steps should i take to make it happen?)

hi @RussKh . your bridge is not completed, the funds have not reached base.
Refresh the page to see if there is a continue button, if not please contact the support team and they will help you.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

1 Like

Thank You! It took me awhile to get to the Support Team, but eventually i got connected by the agent. If it’s gonna work (somehow, i don’t know) i’ll update the info on my issue so that it could be helpful for someone with the same problem.

Update! Problem solved by the Support Team. I still don’t know the reason why it happened, but if you’re facing the same issue, you should definitely ask for their help!

1 Like

my issue is not solved more than 22 hours please help ican brize on bnb to arb please help

0xD5a5900C75DDE1B2F09a28cBb57ddbAA6571A7B8

hi @aditya . Please click the link on the page to contact the support team for help.

Click the large blue “start a conversation” bubble in the upper middle of page.
This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

2 Likes

i can inform customer support more than 15 hours please tell me is any chhance to losse of my funds and how much time taken to complete this process contact support can only generat ticket please tell me how much time taken to complete this bridge and any chance to cancel this tranjection

i can inform customer support more than 15 hours please tell me is any chhance to losse of my funds and how much time taken to complete this process contact support can only generat ticket please tell me how much time taken to complete this bridge and any chance to cancel this tranjection please reply

1. Your funds will not be lost. there was some issue with the bridge and it wasn’t completed, the support team will help you.
  2. I’m not sure of the specific time.
  3. Your ezETH has left BNB chain, it may not be cancelled. The team will help you get it done.
2 Likes