Base token won't swap?!

Hi

Have tried swapping BENJI on Base for USDC / ETH on Base via Uniswap.
The swap seems to be approved but then never completes & I still have the Benji in my account balance & the transaction says the ETH value was 0 - any help as to what’s going on?
It looks like it might just have been an approval sent but I don’t know how else to swap?

Am a little worried I won’t be able to get my money out of the token at all going forward but I know it must be something simple
Thanks

My wallet address is
0x12fd2d4bF4160fb80d06E4EcCe68CC02aF348053

1 Like

The first step of a swap is to approve the token to be traded. The second step is initiating and completing the swap.

You’ve approved the token to be traded in this TX:
0x61ee32598476081da64ed3f632621876165ce535ac66e94e7ed25a9b6086258f

Now you simply have to complete the swap by clicking on “swap” on your DEX.

3 Likes

i am having the same issue when trying to swap to eth or send the token to another wallet.

i thought it was the spend limit so have revoked this several times and reset my MetaMask.

when trying to swap on uniswap, it just shows swap failed.
when trying to send from MetaMask to another wallet, it fails with “internal JSON-RPC error”

have tested this on another wallet to send and to swap and the token transactions go through fine.

it appears to be an issue on this particular wallet with the token

please help asap as trying to sell before the token goes to 0 :sweat_smile:

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.