BNB from MetaMask to Binance

I’m trying to send BNB from my smart chain wallet on MetaMask to binance. I copy the address to send to but does Not give me an option to send. It’s blank.

i have a transaction sent to my MetaMask wallet from Binance and it did not show up. the MetaMask account number on the transaction receipt is perfect. i was sending VTHO to my MetaMask wallet. how do i find my tokens.

make sure on Binance you go to your spot wallet, choose Deposit in the BNB token, then choose BEP20 (BSC) network and it will give you a deposit address. Copy this address, and paste it into the Metamask Send Address, and it should give you the option to choose the amount of BNB to send push next, then confirm and it should send.

Hello
I transferred some FEGtoken to my wallet in Atomic Wallet but it was not successful and I do not see it in my wallet. I installed metamask and created an account and connected my Metamask account to Binance Smart Chain. Then I entered the details of the main BSC network and then clicked on Add token and added FEGtoken, now how can I manage the BEP-20 password that I sent to ERC20 atomic wallet address

Hash transaction:
0xff3a930257f2af0a626357a6946ae6b8f3a42c2979a931fbda8657e3bc6b7ac2

I am sure what password you are talking about Sir
But I faced the same issue, and below is how I solved it

1. create metamask account
  2. Configure the metamask account to BSC (Mainet & Testnet)

Mainnet
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL:
ChainID: 56
Symbol: BNB
Block Explorer URL:

Testnet

Network Name: Smart Chain - Testnet
New RPC URL:
ChainID: 97
Symbol: BNB
Block Explorer URL:
3. Then , you will see that your account has changed to BNB,
Now connect your Atomic wallet, by copying the secret key and pasting, and click import. Your atomic wallet will now connect to metamask
4. Using the transaction hash you have provided,
0xff3a930257f2af0a626357a6946ae6b8f3a42c2979a931fbda8657e3bc6b7ac2
track the transaction from the blockchain,

from above site you will see the contract address as: 0xacfc95585d80ab62f67a14c566c1b7a49fe91167
.NNow at the second account home page of your metamask , click on add tokens, and paste the a contract address of your missing tokens and the symbol will authomacally appearo

once you click add, your tokens will appear. from there you can swap it to any fiat, or cryp you want tand transfer

you dont need password for bep20 or bep2 here.

i hope this help

1 Like