BNB from MetaMask to Binance

I’m trying to send BNB from my smart chain wallet on MetaMask to binance. I copy the address to send to but does Not give me an option to send. It’s blank.

i have a transaction sent to my MetaMask wallet from Binance and it did not show up. the MetaMask account number on the transaction receipt is perfect. i was sending VTHO to my MetaMask wallet. how do i find my tokens.

make sure on Binance you go to your spot wallet, choose Deposit in the BNB token, then choose BEP20 (BSC) network and it will give you a deposit address. Copy this address, and paste it into the Metamask Send Address, and it should give you the option to choose the amount of BNB to send push next, then confirm and it should send.

Hello
I transferred some FEGtoken to my wallet in Atomic Wallet but it was not successful and I do not see it in my wallet. I installed metamask and created an account and connected my Metamask account to Binance Smart Chain. Then I entered the details of the main BSC network and then clicked on Add token and added FEGtoken, now how can I manage the BEP-20 password that I sent to ERC20 atomic wallet address

Hash transaction:
0xff3a930257f2af0a626357a6946ae6b8f3a42c2979a931fbda8657e3bc6b7ac2