BNB sent from Binance to Metamask not reflected

Hi please help me. I made a metamask account from ios app roughly 20 mins before 9:00pm. Made a transaction: BNB from binance wallet to Metamask at around 9PM. I am sure that the address is correct but until now (6hrs after) I haven’t received anything from my metamask wallet. Huhu please help me get back my hard earned money. Thank you!

I have also posted a tweet to Metamask but it seems like there are many metamask scam accounts that are replying to me and asking for my 12 word code

1 Like

Hi @Chabigail you added Binance Smart Chain network? :point_down:

https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain

NEVER share your secret seed phrase! :slightly_smiling_face: MetaMask support will not ask for your seed phrase.

1 Like

The Binance coins (BNB) are sent to your wallet but you need to add BNB as a custom token to be able to view them. Did you send them via ERC20 network or Binance smart chain (BSC)? If you sent it through BSC: go to metamask settings > networks > add network

And just paste this in their respective fields

Binance Smart Chain Mainnet

Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: bsc-dataseed.binance
ChainID: 56
Symbol: BNB
Block Explorer URL: bscscan

Make sure to include the https:// and .com for the links (put .org for RPC URL). MM doesn’t allow the inclusion of links so I just typed the names of the websites.

If however you sent them through ERC20, go to ETH mainnet > add custom token > and paste these in their respective order

Token Contract Address: 0xB8c77482e45F1F44dE1745F52C74426C631bDD52
Token Symbol: BNB
Decimals of Precision: 18

Hope this helps friend!

2 Likes

This Chain ID doesnt seem to work

hi fellow members, i have sent bnb token from my hotbit exchange to metamask smartchain wallet using bep20. according to hotbit the transaction is complete and successful. unfortunately it doesn’t reflects on my meta wallet and bsc scan stated that there is no such transaction Txid . can someone assist me on this issue ? thanks

1 Like