BTC sent from Binance to Metamask is not showing. I have BSC properly added with BTC added

Here is the TXID 0x9f9b6524e9a4f3610f41066c8611306fb2e8283ea2b3e071c49343a46fc0b104
I can’t find the BTC in Binance Smart Chain network or Binance Smart Chain Mainnet network. All contain BTC All are correctly added networks as far as i can see… Transaction shows as sucefully completed at Binance and bscscan… Whats happened here?

0x7130d2a12b9bcbfae4f2634d864a1ee1ce3ead9c Please add this BTCB contract to the BSC Chain Wallet of metamask, and you can see it

3 Likes

Thank you, nothing personal but I verified this contract first. And it did the trick just fine.

Also I found this pretty informative guide on how to do this by searching btcb-to-metamask/

Thanks again!

“Nemo Me Impune Lacesset”

3 Likes

Are they displaying for you now?
If not, here’s the steps to add BTCB (I prefer the coingecko method myself. I always mess up somehow when I copy/paste): How to View Your Custom Tokens in MetaMask

2 Likes

Yes, all good now. I found a tutorial on how to do it. all properly showing up now Thanks!

“Nemo Me Impune Lacesset”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.