Calculate token numbers easier with ,

I would like to suggest that other wallets have this feature.
There are commas (,) on the tokens so like that it’s easier to see if you have 1m or 10m or even 100k tokens.
Metamask doesn’t have that for example

Metamask : 12000000000.000
Other wallets 12,000,000,000.000
I think it’s good to see how much you have to calculate easier

yes,its a good idea, but i dont have so much money

4 Likes

This feature would be to calculate how many tokens you have easier. Just needs to use comma , like other wallets

5 Likes

This is a usage habit, which does not actually affect the user experience. Some users prefer a clean display interface. Since you mentioned this problem, you can try to see how many community members support this idea. If there are many people who support this idea, the team will seriously consider it.

3 Likes

Yeah i understand but its just adding , on the numbers thats it to know how much it is. Like that you dont have to count to the next . ? the display interface will still be the same just with , added.

Don’t know I think it helps

3 Likes

Yes, but it seems that it doesn’t make sense to most people, but let’s vote and see how many people think the same :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah I understand well lets see at least if people do vote then it could be an option. Like that i know how many tokens, coins etc i have exact hehe thanks

4 Likes

MM

Here are the examples i mean just in case ppl that would vote know what i mean :smiley:

Top is Coinbase wallet for example and bottom is Metamask

3 Likes