Can't connect to dapp site

Same here. Mine keeps asking to reload. It will not connect to site. I deleted wallet and added back but same issue is happening. In the mean time cant see my investments while I am waiting on an answer. I am thinking there needs to be another update. If not, please let me know what i need to do.

1 Like

Hey @MyWalletDE, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

First and foremost, please make sure you are interacting with a legitimate site. The issue with connecting may likely be also because of the site itself not having compatibility with connecting to Metamask.

Have you tried manually connecting, or using a different device? Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

I have been on the same site for a while now. It started happening this weekend. I also could not connect to pancake swap or anything else. It keeps making me reload metamask extension on chrome.

Try removing permissions to the connected sites and connecting again. Here’s more information on our Knowledge Base:

It wasn’t error. It was as if it didn’t exist.

После обновления от 25-фев метамаск (10.10.1) перестал подключаться к сайтам. Чистил хром, переустанавливал. отключал от сайтов. Ничего не помогает. В браузере edge при этом работает (там версия 10.7.1). На разных сайтах вот такого плана ошибки выскакивают:

• Authorization Error Please authorize to access your account .
  • Error connecting.
  • Login and Authorize Your Wallet

This dapp requires access to your wallet, please login and authorize access to your MetaMask accounts to continue.

This dapp requires access to your account information.

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.