Cant find my tokens I bought in wallet?

Bought Cardano on Pancake Swap and the coin has not showed up in my metamask wallet? I have transaction ID and it says successful on bcscan.com? im new also

1 Like

Attention! Above is a FAKE customer support. It would ask for your security phrases and steel your money!!

are you real customer support? do i give you transaction id and wallet address?

He is not. I just lost all my coins, stolen by him.

well i just put $7,000 in my crypto wallet what do I do to protect myself?

Master Rule: don’t share your wallet security phrases to any one in any form/weblinks. This is how my tokens got stolen!
I can try to help you. Is there a way to chat through pm or anything on this forum? I just created my account to warn people; Metamask is not doing the job. Not familiar with the forum.

Welcome to the MetaMask Community @EfanDenney!! :fox_face: :rocket:

Have you added the custom token to your MetaMask wallet? You can find steps to do so here.

@fuckfraud Thank you for flagging the scammer. Their account has been suspended.

As you mentioned, NEVER give your seed phrase to anyone for any reason. If you need to discuss any personally identifying information with Support, please submit a support ticket,

Hi Beth, my tokens have been stolen by that account. Can you help me with that? I have filed tickets on it. Also I have a transfer issue with wrong chains.

What’s your support ticket number?

but its on their app and website. the community i mean