Thank you for taking the time to participate in our growing community.
- Do not share your seed phrase with ANYONE, both in private or public.
- Do not share any information that will associate your wallet identity (transaction ID/hash or account address) to your email address in a public forum.
- A quick search in the community might get you the answer to the question first.
- Utilize our extensive Knowledge Base article in the Help Center.
- One issue per topic will help others to answer the question quicker.
- Check out the common terms you can use to describe the question.
By mistake I have sent 830 USDT directly to the address of one token instead of the address of another Metamask wallet. Is there a way to get the 830 USDT back or to claim the tokens I send the USDT to?