ERROR : Transaction decoding is not available for chainId 56

Hello,

This is my first post here so I’m hoping to be able to get some help.

I had bought a bag of Kiba Inu a couple of months ago and now the price is going up.
I have around 32178745 Kiba.
When I go on pancake swap and try to swap them to BNB, I only get 0,017BNB which is around. If I calculate the worth manually (using the Kiba price on coingecko, I should have around 1800$ worth).

I have been trying to send my Kiba from one of my MM wallets (through my ledger), to another MM wallet that is not protected by my ledger, but the transaction keeps failing and I keep getting the following error :

Transaction decoding is not available for chainId 56

Can anyone help me? I don’t know what to do.

Thank yo

2 Likes

Regarding just the “Transaction decoding is not available for chainId 56” message, see this from knowledge base, it may help. Scroll through the article, there is a spot you can expand that reads "Error “Transaction decoding is not available for chainId 56”.

Also here is a post I found on the community forum relating to the error -

Another post I can see more recent regarding this -

Last post with relation to the same things - this one shares how the currency symbol changed on the network, maybe you could cross check what you have -

Thank you for the reply.

The transaction is not even completing since it says transaction failed when I tried to send the tokens to my other MM wallet.

You can see below the 5 transaction attempts

Hi @mcpenco do you have Kiba Inu V2 tokens?

You can find the contract address on their website https://kibainu.org/

and here:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.