Transaction data: Transaction decoding is not available for chainId 56

I swap cca2 to BUSD with pancakeswap. The transaction appears successfully in but my metamask CCAR2 is disappeared and dont creadted BUSD. And there is the message Transaction decoding is not available for chainId 56.

Below is transaction id

0x7ea41d8d1df3ea6c0ace89b3120741210eae639839c6179badf9ad99048f036d

Please, help me

1 Like

Hi,

I was having the same issue.

What does transaction decoding is not available for chain iD 56 mean?

I’m trying to claim tokens from a company, but I’m getting the error message above, I’m using a MacBook Pro, chrome browser.

Thank You

Noelle thanks for the answer. but my metamask was already on the last possible update. what can i do now? The problem continues.

Hey @Lydia, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Please make sure you have imported the contract address for BUSD as a custom token :point_down:

The transaction decoding is not available for chainID 56 simply means that the feature is not available on Binance Smart Chain. It is unrelated to this situation, and the team is working on changing the error display.

1 Like

Thanks for helping me!

1 Like

I’m got the same issue to but i’m claimed wana coin from Poolz.finance the transaction is success but transaction data is show transaction decoding is not available for chainid 56.
How anyone can help me?

Hey @Pattoz24, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Are you looking for your wana coin or just looking for the transaction data? If you are looking for the coin, please make sure you have wana coin imported in your MetaMask wallet, and the transaction data can be found on bscscan.com

I’m looking for my wana coin

Please make sure you have added wana coin as a custom token. Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

hello, i transferred cake tokens from pancakeswap to metamask. The transaction appears successfully in bssscan but my metamask account is not credited. And there is the message Transaction decoding is not available for chainId 56.
I have a successful transfer in BscScan
Someone can help me.

How can you help me please.I’m didn’t receive the coin.

Hey @Lulo please make sure you have added CAKE as a custom token. Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.