Eth balance not showing in meta mask wallet

I have sent some eth to my meta mask wallet from my binance account. Meta mask is showing a 0 eth balance but I can see the transaction is successful on etherscan. I can also see the eth as received on the meta mask transaction history. Can anyone help me out at all?

6 Likes

I have a same problem pls help

5 Likes

I also have this problem

Help!

2 Likes

I did sent another BNB value however my receiving it. all my existing and added value turns to 0 even though I’m not doing anything! Pls Help!

3 Likes

Hi, hope i’m not too late for the solution. here are the steps that gave me back the funds I transferred from BSC to my metamask account:

1. you need to create a new network on Metamask that is linked to the BSC network.
    1.1 click on your metamask profile
    1.2 go to settings
    1.3 go to networks
    1.4 create a network
    2 on this step you need to name your network i recommend the binance dataseed scan
    3 give the URL4 for the chain I used “56”
    5 for the token symbol I used BNB because that is the only option that worked for me
    6 the block explorer ( I used bscscan)
    Now that you have your network you see you have 0 BNB so don’t get scared, we’ll add a token.
    7 on your networks, select the one you just created
    8 click on add token
    9 remember the contract on your bscscan? good you’re gonna need it, place it on the contract address. (this case applied to me because I only see personalized tokens)
    9.1 if you can see on add tokens the preset tokens like BTC, ETH, XRP, etc. select ETH
    10 enjoy seeing your funds back in your hands :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Tengo el mismo problema desde ayer por favor ayuda

Did not work in my case