Failed to Transfer of SLP from Metamask to Binance

Help I am trying to transfer SLP to Binance but failed and I took my eth balance. How can I resolve this one

1 Like

Hi, I’m the same as you, it took 5 attempts and the transfer failed. I contacted bianance and they tell me that everything is fine on their platform

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Etherium got deducted on my account but the transaction is failed

2 Likes

Hi all.
Are you able to view the transaction on a block explorer such as etherscan.io, or if the transaction is on BSC bscscan.com?
From there, you should be able to see any error message for the failed transaction. What do they say?

Kindly note, gas fees are still sent to the miners on the network for failed transactions.

2 Likes

it says “Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [ Out of gas ]” - " ERC-20 Token Transfer Error (Unable to locate corresponding Transfer Event Logs), Check with Sender".
but I have the gas fee and I lost several trying to send to binance.

2 Likes

I am using ETH NETWORK ERC20.
I double check my Binance ERC20 addrezs and i am sure it is correct. I was able to deposit SLP last week so i know the process… i checked the deposit history on Binanance for SLP and last deposit was July 11.

2 Likes

I would recommend increasing your gas limit value.

1 Like

please open a support ticket here with with the transaction hash and we can take a deeper look https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Be aware of scammers and not share your seed phrase-secret recovery phrase.

2 Likes

I Checked the binance deposit history for SLP, the last completed transaction was July 11 2021.

1 Like

Same, I contacted Binance and they said that everything is normal on their network.

3 Likes

Same here guys… if someone try and complet the transaction send a message here!

2 Likes

It didn’t work, it was just more fees for nothing.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as well. I made 4 attempts increasing the gas limit each attempt and it still fails

2 Likes

Hi guys, i also have the same issues here. I tried 3 times at binance, get tired and tried coinbase.

Impossible to withdraw!!! What the fuck it’s happening?

2 Likes

the problem is the slp contract, wtf

maybe the end of axie infinity?

I also received the same error I tried to increase the gas limit to 50000, however still same error. please help. thanks

2 Likes

Guys, I found the problem, the problem is that the gas fee is not being updated in real time, this is causing a conflict, to solve, if you are trying to send 1000 slp, for example, put 999 and then return to 1000 that will fix, it worked on here.

3 Likes

Thanks!!! It really helped us big time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It worked for me too. Thank you very much.

1 Like