Floki Inu coins do not appear correctly on my MetaMask wallet/ Please help

Hi I have sent my Floki Inu coins from exchange gateio via ERC20 network to my MetaMask Wallet. I have added the coin address on my MetaMask but it does not appear the complete amount of my coins on my MetaMask wallet. On Etherscan I find them but not at my MetaMask. What should I do? I have already opened a ticket but still no response from support. Could you please help me? Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Hi @Emrah6363 you added a token using the page CoinGecko? :point_down:

1 Like

Hi Luigi, thanks for your fast response. I added the token using the page coinmarket cap. As I wrote I can find the full amount of my coins in etherscan but not in MetaMask, what shall I do?

1 Like

For fun i bought some Floki Inu coins :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: when i used the page coinmarketcap displayed 0.00046 FLOKI hehe

I used https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/floki-inu and now it shows it right 46000 FLOKI

2 Likes

Exactly I have the same issue with the wrong display of the amount of coins, so I should take the address from coingecko instead of the one from coinmarketcap?

YES :slightly_smiling_face: hide FLOKI tokens

FLOKI

and try the page CoinGecko :point_down: click on fox icon :fox_face:

3 Likes

thanks a lot I will try it at home, is it possible to contact you directly in any case if I have still an issue? That would be amazing, instead of creating a topic, much appreciated

1 Like

Not yet @Emrah6363 I need to create an secure email hehe :smiley: hopefully it will work

2 Likes

ok I will let you know if the problem is solved, thanks a lot again

1 Like

OK :slightly_smiling_face: let me know

tumblr

3 Likes