Gate.io closing account

My guess is to check the chain at the top of MM. It will be under the chain you transferred it under. Also make sure it is no longer is on gate. I’ve experienced times up to 30 minutes to transfer.

3 Likes

Ah, so simple. I had to refresh the list. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi KBee
Instead of starting new question I am just posting here given your high level of knowledge.
I have no idea what happened but my Metamask extension disappeared after the battery died on my Macbook. I reinstalled it with the phrase but it no longer contains the multiple networks I established in transferring these coins.
What ideas do you have to restore these other then inputting each network with all its associated data anew. I believe I had 4-5 in total but I would have to check back on that
Thanks again and again

Hi Chirojan,

You are too generous and kind!

In full re-install situations, I’ve only have been able to get everything back by adding back all networks and most tokens. It generally doesn’t take too long but I’m unaware of any other solution besides this. I will watch this thread to see if someone adds something I’m unaware of too.

Also look at you - helping those in the thread also! You too have a high level of knowledge. I love as a community we can come here and help each other. Thank you!!!

All the best,
KB

2 Likes

Hey @chirojan, currently the only way to add back the networks is to input the networks again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.