Where are my tokens?

If you’ve sent tokens OUT OF your MetaMask wallet to another address, the tokens have been withdrawn from your MetaMask wallet, but haven’t yet arrived in the receiving wallet, try the following:

1. Search the transaction id (txid) on Etherscan (or a block explorer for the network on which the tx was sent) and check the status.

If the tx is still “pending,” you can speed up the tx to make it complete more quickly. You can also attempt to cancel the tx.

If the tx status is “successful,” contact customer support of the receiving wallet for further assistance.

2. Confirm the network on which you sent your tokens. It’s easy to confuse the various networks.

If you are expecting to receive tokens INTO your MetaMask wallet, but they haven’t arrived, try the following:

1. Confirm that you’ve added the RPC network and custom token for the specific network and token you’re interacting with.

2. Search the transaction id (txid) on Etherscan (or a block explorer for the network on which the tx was sent) and check the status. If the tx is “pending” you will have to wait until the tx is complete.

3. Confirm that you are viewing the correct address in your wallet. You can toggle between your addresses by selecting the circle icon in the top right corner of your wallet.

4. If the tx is complete and you have already done the above, please go to https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a Conversation for further assistance.

If you need further assistance with a specific transaction, please go to https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a Conversation .

28 Likes

Where can I see TXID? I don’t see any txid in the Metamask mobile app.

4 Likes

Great question!

You can find your txid on the mobile browser with the following steps:

1. Select the hamburger menu in the top left corner
  2. Select “Transaction History”
  3. Select the transaction of which you want the txid
  4. Select “View on Etherscan”
  5. A new window will appear on etherscan.io and you’ll find your txid under “Transaction Hash”
9 Likes

@MusaBektas You can find the answer to your question in this post. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

3 Likes

@CAVSTHEBLOCKFAN2016 You can find an answer to your question here. If you have any further questions, please let us know!

2 Likes

@Saim.h You can find steps to troubleshoot your transaction here.

1 Like

How? Where can I perform the steps?

1 Like

If you are expecting to receive tokens INTO your MetaMask wallet, but they haven’t arrived, try the following:

1. Confirm that you’ve added the RPC network and custom token for the specific network and token you’re interacting with.
  2. Search the transaction id (txid) on Etherscan (or a block explorer for the network on which the tx was sent) and check the status. If the tx is “pending” you will have to wait until the tx is complete.
  3. Confirm that you are viewing the correct address in your wallet. You can toggle between your addresses by selecting the circle icon in the top right corner of your wallet.
  4. If the tx is complete and you have already done the above, please submit a support ticket for further assistance.

If you need further assistance with a specific transaction, please submit a support ticket .

3 Likes

my RTH is sent to someone from metamask allet after 2minutes i buy this eth… what can i do now

Hi, bharman, have a similar question for you abt lost tokens in transfer, Coinbase to MM, can you help pls? Thanks, Neo

想请问您 怎么发行数字货币 如果您有时间可以教教我吗?

hi, anyone can advise how to withdraw usdt from metamask to another wallet/exchange?
i have tried and its giving me error/failed although i did send to an erc20 address,
thank you in advance

Thanks.
And what if the transaction results as “Cancelled”, but I don’t see the token in metamask?

hello there!

I transferred my EERC 20 Token from Binance to Metamask on the Ether network and I added the token to my wallet with the correct contract address.

However, my tokens still do not show up in my iPhone mobile wallet.

What can I do? I appreciate your help.

Sebastian

3 Likes

I sent slp from my metamask to binance and the tx says success but when I check my binance there’s no transaction. Any advice on what to do?

1 Like

Hi,
i transfer my metamask wallet to my ronin wallet. but it’s not showing to my ronin, successful transfer but into other wallet.

can you help me how to get back my ETH? Thank you for your help.

3 Likes

I also have the same problem…

I have transferred USDT from Huobi Global to Metamask in HECO network, I have also added the custom token for USDT in metamask, and set HECO network in matamask,but didnot receive USDT in my Metamask wallet,anyone can help me? thank you very much!

matamask wallet adress: 0x8903FaA5B0308F6Cbb47F209aDB4CC1C0439870c
TxID : 0x7aada05417acc631b8f4dc80b98077ce1ba60d48818ede00ff1413b6948de8e7

2 Likes

Hi @Elijxh try opening this page :point_down: and click on Add Token to Web3 Wallet

3 Likes

Hi @Tinay13 try this

OR

1 Like