Good day I accidentally withraw eth using binance to Axie Infinity: Ronin Bridge

Good day I accidentally withraw eth using binance to Axie Infinity: Ronin Bridge IN THIS ADRESS 0x1A2a1c938CE3eC39b6D47113c7955bAa9DD454F2

1 Like

Sadly It was completed already, I cant Paste screen shots here since im new to this community and im looking for a solution

Sorry to ask, im quite new to this Where will I open a ticket?, and thanks I will to contact LeeMike

axie ignoring this matter… lot of people losing money and the thing is how we get that address if we only copy our metamask address.

I recovered mine. Maybe I can help you. Message me on my page Axie Infinity Scholarship FR.

1 Like

Hey Frenchkissss, I was attempting to buy Safemoon and lost my money…following these steps on the inverse-com step by step guide, but it wasn’t working when I got to the pancake steps. I found another site that walked me through testnet (testnet-binance-org-faucet-smart), and i think that is where i lost my money. it said it was a TESTING website, and i clicked GIVE ME BNB, and I no longer have tokens in my account. Anything you can help me with?

yo puedo ayudarte si quieres