Recover eth sent incorrectly to ronin wallet

Hi, i wanted to play Axie Infinity, so i bought ethereum, had it on my metamask wallet and intended to send the eth to my ronin wallet, I used the send option, and since it was not letting me send to the wallet with the ronin: prefix, i erased it and sent it as it is. But I saw that i didn’t received the eth. So i checked some more information and realized that I had to use a bridge to do that, and by sending the eth without the ronin: prefix, i don’t know who did I sent it to, how can I recover that eth and send it to the correct wallet?

It’s $1,000 that i’m losing because of a noob mistake, it was my first time with Crypto, hope you can help me Metamask

Hi, @Adictus Welcome to the Metamask community, and sorry to hear about your experience.
Due to the immutable nature of blockchain, it is impossible to revert a transaction.
We can definitely try some steps.

It seems here you send it to your Ronin wallet address but on the eth mainnet, so a solution would be to see if you can import your Ronin wallet onto Metamask with the private key of the Ronin wallet and access the funds that way. Including a quick guide here for how to import accounts. https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489331-How-to-import-an-Account

Have you recover your ethereum?

I got the same problem
Pls help me, i need to recover it badly plss t.y

Good day sir i got the same problem, plss help me i need it badly :frowning: plss t.y

I accidentally sent my eth to ronin bridge. I tried the seed phrase solution but nothing. I am desperate to receive my ether but it is hard to find help.