Hacked my one wallet id Matamask

Hey,
my one id from already hacked money
now new account created but my walate id copy and pasting time changing others wallet id… so this fishing how to avoid please? and why not action

1 Like

Hello, your computer is likely to be poisoned. Please antivirus the computer first, and then use the new wallet address. Here is a website detection method.

1 Like

Hey @mrakter8022 ,

In addition to the great info @Tksly shared, you’ll want to stop using a compromised wallet (the entire wallet) and get a new one. It may be a good idea to scan your device for viruses and malware. Also, please see these security articles to help study up on basic security practices.

A hardware wallet (like Trezor, Ledger, etc) is also a great tool for an extra layer of keys and security. If you get one of these it’s advised to buy directly from those companies and not a 3rd party as there can be scams with 3rd party ones too.

Reminder to never share your secret recovery phrase with anyone, and email, or any site that asks. Once you’re signed into MetaMask, you won’t get a pop-up window asking for your secret recovery phrase again when doing transactions so if this pops up, close it.