Have i been hacked? is my wallet compromised?

I went to alicedrop. com and connected my wallet but it gave me an error.

Shortly after that my safemoon from my wallet was gone . The transation id is:

0xcf179bd9f6561fb324e7c031dc04f76d568a597be03f1bf783ba4811bbb0d122

I never put my seed phrase anywhere.

Is my wallet compromised? or they got access only for 1 transaction and they choose the coin with the most value?

I am trying to understand how could this happen? is just connecting the wallet to a presumably bogus website enough for a hacker to get full access to your funds?

many thanks.

if you have viruses then it’s most likely they know your account details

i just recently observed that most of tokens were transfered to another adddress… i tried sending out the rest of tokens, but when i deposited some bnb for gas fees, the deposited bnb was automatically transfered to the fraudulent address 0xe48cdea92021e08064f4cc663e19bb97b1620614 - it appears metamask is doing nothing to fix this issue… i see alot of people experiencing this issue recently online, there should be a feature in metamask to prevent bots from automatically withdrawing tokens from an account, maybe a 2FA or something.

In your case, it is difficult to judge whether it is the loss of assets caused by the blind signing of smart contracts, or whether the virus has obtained the private key. But I feel the former might be bigger.