Have you been victim of a crypto scam?

I’m researching user scams (crypto) and would be interested in speaking to anyone you know that may have suffered/been deceived by a scam.

Do you know someone that would be willing to talk to me about their experiences (Just a brief 10-15min chat) or willing to describe the steps on the MM forum?

I cannot help anyone recover funds or look into the specifics however it will be helping us learn a lot about how the scams operate which could save someone else in the future.

Please note that this is not in association with MetaMask.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to MetaMask community :slight_smile:
There is a good article on how scammers operate, check it out:

5 Likes

@JAM_S ,

This might not be the best place for this since it’s really support related. The forum won’t let you post your email or separate site chat info. However, if people want to share in this thread, I think it would be ok.

I would like to note to anyone responding be careful of the information you give as it could doxx your social identify. I’m not saying that the original poster is going after this, I’m saying there could be other eyes on this seeking info.

As always, never share your secret recovery phrase with anyone or input to any sites.

Thanks!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.