HELP! I did not add the smart chain binance network nor did I add the USDT token when transferring USDT funds from binance to metamask, is there any way I can recover those funds or have they been lost? I even have the link if necessary

Help me!
I did not add the smart chain binance network nor did I add the USDT token when transferring USDT funds from binance to metamask, is there any way I can recover those funds or have they been lost? I even have the link if necessary.

Hi Matevs Never mind! :smiley: add BSC now :point_down:

Next step add USDT
Open: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/tether

9 Likes

I did not understand very well, even seeing the tutorials, I am a beginner in all this … can you explain me better how do I recover my USDT please? I added the smart chain and the USDT token, but my funds have not returned yet …

OK :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll write you a private message

5 Likes

write mee to private message,i have same problem 6 ours ago

1 Like

write me too message bicouse i hawe same problem 6 ours ago… thanks

My problem was solved thanks to Luigi’s help, he told me to manually add the token USDT with this address: 0x55d398326f99059ff775485246999027b3197955
and everything went well! I managed to recover my funds thanks to God!

2 Likes

can you tell me in private too, have same problem here

I sent my SRK tokens from metamask to trust wallet. I used the ERC20 address in trustwallet but the network in meta mask was BSC. I transferred SFUEL and SRK and got just SFUEL in my trustwallet. I used the same address and the same network but didn’t get SRK tokens yet. Because I got SFUEL and not SRK, I’m not sure if I made a mistake or not. Anyone can help?

I am confused as well. I sent USDT from MM to Coinbase Pro not realizing there are different networks. I don’t think Coinbase Pro supports BSC so how can I get my coins back?

Mans and womens :grin: please don’t write here. Better is create a new post.

Thank you for understanding :upside_down_face:

karanelson Coinbase Pro does not currently support BSC :neutral_face:

1 Like

Hey could you help me out 2 got this simular issue but then with ethereum instead of the utsd

How do you did? i have the same problem

Hello Luigi, please help me. I sent usdt from Matic Mainnet on MetaMask to Binance erc20 it says successful but can’t find it in my Binance. Please help.

Hi @Texydxenon I can’t help you with that :roll_eyes: sorry

Try contacting Binance support: https://www.binance.com/en/chat

Alright. Thank you. I will do that now.

I deleted posts with ETH address (for your safety) and I closed this post.

Many messages in one post = big chaos
Create new post :slightly_smiling_face: it is better