Continuing the discussion from I am trying to buy ether via wyre:
@stingray asked, “Hello someone bought a NFT for me using their wallet. How do we transfer it to my wallet and what info can I give them to ensure it is successful.
- Provide the sender with your public address. You can find steps to do so here.
- Have the sender send the NFT to your public address.
- Add the token to your MetaMask wallet. We recommend you do so on the MetaMask mobile app, because NFTs are not currently visible on the browser extension.
- Make sure you’re viewing the account/address that the NFT was sent to.
- Select “Collectibles” → “+ Add Collectibles” (If you do not already see your collectibles.)
- Enter the NFT address & collectible ID and your NFT will appear on under the “Collectibles” tab on your MetaMask wallet.