I have been trying to swap and send assets since morning but didn't get a way through

Hi, I’m unable to make transactions on my wallet MetaMask portfolios included, I made transactions on bnb chain my gas deducted and got ETH errors messages.

Pls could be wrong even on my mobile and I have updated both.

2 Likes

Hi @alansurry,

From the image, it seems that you have been depositing ETH and the transaction failed. Which kind of transaction have you done? On which platform?

3 Likes

Unfortunately this happens, trades can fail for many reasons, lack of liquidity, slippage settings, lack of gas, and so on. You can try to find out the reason for the failure by hashing.
If you still can’t solve your problem, you can try to contact our support staff.(Since it’s a holiday, you may not get a response in time)

3 Likes

I am trying to swap from opbnb bridge from bnb and getting errors in eth

1 Like

What’s hashing, what slippage is okay?

1 Like

opBNB bridge is a cross chain bridge. Which token are you going to send? BNB?
Are you going to send BNB from BNB chain to opBNB? Then make sure to choose the token BNB. You’ve possibly chosen ETH as the token to send to opBNB. Please change it to BNB.

2 Likes

Important: Also make sure the site with which you are interacting is the original opBNB bridge.

2 Likes

That’s what I did

1 Like

@alansurry
Please check your account on (bscscan. com) to see the status of the transaction. Sometimes the transaction goes through, but the notification shows that it has failed. These kinds of issues may be related to the RPC. Change the RPC from the following link and use an appropriate one. Click on the small arrow at the bottom of the BNB chain box and add one to your wallet.
chainlist. org (please remove the space I inserted in the link)

Clear the browser cache as well.
Let us know how it goes and in case you need further assistance.

3 Likes

Madam is original site, I think something is wrong somewhere because I can’t do transactions on portfolio both on app and extension.

1 Like

@alansurry
Have you done what I have suggested above? What happened?

1 Like

Done same thing,
I’m even trying to move fund still failed

2 Likes

Have you checked to see if you have any pending transactions on any of the chains you’re trying to use to do this?

Check your wallet address on block explorers for it.

Try updating browser and MetaMask extension within it or use another one, or the MetaMask wallet app. Causes for your issue can be multiple and you need to pinpoint where the issue is. Even the bridge can have issues itself.

1 Like

Which one should I add?

1 Like

Thanks, I think is rpc issues.

Pls how do I delete the back chain that are failing?

1 Like

The green ones at the top of the list are usually good. You can add another one if one is not working at that time.

3 Likes

You can delete any RPC which is not chosen. To delete an RPC, first choose another one and then a delete option appears in front of the other ones and you can delete them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.